Casa Celinda is built in the Andalucian style and occupies one of the finest locations in the area, commanding breath-taking views across the Axarquia, encompassing; Lake Vinuela, the mountains and down to the coast.
Situated close to the village of Canillas de Aceituno. With mountains to its back and the Mediterranean in the distance, the setting could not be more perfect. The raised pool area with its summer kitchen and barbecue, covered and sun terraces, games area, boules court and extensive gardens – is an ideal place to relax. There is a myriad of things for the children of all ages to do, we have; a full size pool table, table tennis, a boules court, and an exercise bicycle.
- Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms; 3 x double, 1 x twin, or could be: 2 x doubles and 2 x twin rooms
- Extremely large and spacious lounge with a vaulted ceiling, and a wood burner for those cosy winter holidays
- 3 bathrooms (2 en suite)
- An unusually shaped, and very private pool with steps down in to the shallow end
- BBQ and summer kitchen area by the pool
- A choice of shaded seating areas, with stunning views in all directions
- Well stocked garden with all types of fruit trees, and grapevines
- Air-conditioned with heating in the winter (lounge/dining room, master bedroom)
- Satellite TV with Free-view channels and a DVD player
- Well equipped kitchen including; dishwasher, etc. etc.
- Cot & high chair available at no extra charge on a first request basis
- Two excellent golf courses within half an hour
- A few minutes drive to the restaurants and bars of Canillas and La Vinuela, with the large town of Velez Malaga a few minutes more
- Torre Del Mar beaches – 15 minutes by car
- Nerja – 30 minutes by car
- Malaga airport – 50 minutes
- Due to the location of our villa, a car will be required
This is a superb location for those off-peak holidays, walkers, cyclists, birdwatchers…..flock here! We are able to offer a reduced occupancy rate during these times.
All the above rates are for a maximum of eight guests + an infant in a cot (crib) and includes: pool maintenance & all linen/towels (except beach towels). For bookings up to 10 nights, the maid service will be on your day of arrival, bookings for 11 nights or more, will have a mid-stay linen/towel change and bathroom clean.
We do not take a damage deposit, but in addition to the above rates there is a mandatory damage waiver fee of £8 per person, per booking. This is to cover you for any accidental damage that may occur in your property during your holiday, this will cover you up to the value of £150.00 per person.
Prices are in £GBPs per week but can be paid in €uros at that day’s rate of exchange. A Rental Agreement will be emailed to you and bookings will be confirmed upon payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit with the remainder to be paid in full 6 weeks before holiday start date.
Welcome packs will be provided with each arrival of a week or more, and a ‘full shop’ can be pre-ordered by email, at cost, plus a €30 surcharge. We offer a 10% discount for bookings on the second of two weeks or more. With a further reduction for returning guests.
The villa is thoroughly cleaned prior to occupation and again in accordance with length of stay. Additional cleaning provided as required, subject to charge. We include all towels, including ones for the pool, fair usage electricity and gas
There is no smoking inside the villa, however ashtrays are provided on the terraces.
A golf club hire service is available upon request.
We are unable to accommodate pets.
We have no fixed changeover days and we will always be flexible to suit your flights and arrival times, however, when it is unavoidable, and to allow time for the villa to be properly cleaned; we ask that you vacate by 10.00 and not arrive before 16.00. We have no problem with late arrivals, however, any guests scheduled to arrive at the villa between 00.01 and 08.00, there will be a €30 surcharge.
We also offer off peak reductions for couples, maximum 2 people plus infant. Contact us for details.