Casa de la Serenidad is surrounded by nature and silence, yet only 200m from the main road and 2.3 km from supermarkets, bars and restaurants in Los Romanes. The 200° panoramic view from the house extends for miles, over rolling orchards with small farms to high mountain villages.
This luxury villa is equipped with every comfort and has 4 double bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathroom or shower room and each an external door to one of the terraces. All windows are equipped with mosquito nets and shutters. In 2 of the bedrooms there is air conditioning, in all rooms there is a ceiling fan. There is also air conditioning in the lounge and dining room. Wifi is available in the entire house.
The terraces are equipped with enough tables, chairs, lounge chairs and umbrellas, something for everyone. The heated swimming pool (not in the summer season) is 10×5 meters and 1.5 m deep. There is a built-in BBQ on the terrace near the kitchen. The open kitchen is fully equipped.
Extensive shopping or going to the cinema is possible in Velez-Malaga and Torre del Mar, less than 20 minutes away, here, you will also find the wide sandy beaches of Torre del Mar.
Malaga International Airport and the old city center are only a 50 minute drive.
One and a half hours drive to Granada and the ski resort of the Sierra Nevada. The famous ‘Caminito del Rey’ is also an hour and a half away. Remember to book months in advance to visit the Alhambra in Granada or the Caminito del Rey. Nerja with its famous caves, typical Spanish restaurants and spectacular viewpoint at the ‘Balcony of Europe’ is a 35 min drive. Next to Nerja is Frigiliana, one of the most beautiful white villages in Andalucia.
In the vicinity of the house you can take beautiful walks or bike rides. This region with authentic Spanish mountain villages is much quieter and less touristy than the coastal region. On the other side of Lake Viñuela you can rent a canoe or paddle boat. The entrance to the Natural Park of Sierra Tejada is a 15 min. drive, near the pleasant white village of Alcaucin, in the shadow of Mount Manoma (2068m).
- 4 bedrooms & 4 ensuite bathrooms
- Master: double bed 180×200 cm walk-in shower and ensuite bathroom + aircon
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds 90×190 cm – shower room ensuite
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds 90×200 cm – bath room ensuite
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds 90×200 cm – walk-in shower ensuite + aircon
- The single beds in bedroom 3 and 4 can be put together to make a double bed (on demand)
- All bedrooms have a lockable patio door to one of the terraces
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans, shutters and mosquito nets
- Fully equipped kitchen and side kitchen with extra American fridge
- Gas hob + cooker hood
- Food mixer
- Coffee percolator
- Cups, plates, cutlery, mugs 16 sets
- Wine, champagne, beer, water, shot glasses for 12
- All that is needed for extensive cooking
- Large living room with flat screen internet TV, cable TV satellite and UK television channels ; functioning fire place (cassette) ; wide windows to a covered terrace and the pool ; aircon and ceiling fan
- Dining room with table 8 chairs with folding window door to a covered terrace and the pool; aircon
- Separate guest toilet with washing machine
- Many outside terraces with seating area’s:
- Table for 10 persons
- Table for 8 persons
- Table for 4 persons
- Table for 6 persons
- 4 large umbrella’s
- 8 sunbeds
- Large lounge for 12 people
- Outside lighting
- Clothes line
- Heated pool with roman steps 10x 5m ; depth of 1,5m
- Outside built-in BBQ
- Private driveway and parking for 4 cars incl. carport 1 car
Wifi everywhere ; gas central heating for winter holiday.
Vacation stays of less than one week are only available outside of the summer peak season.
Pets and smoking are not allowed.
Electric front gate that can be opened from the house
All fenced property 6000m2 – complete privacy
Cots and high chair are available on request.
Wood for fireplace on demand (25 euro/week)